Visiting the Oaks
We believe that visiting our school is one of the most important steps in the admissions process. We therefore strongly encourage you to experience The Oaks community in person prior to completing your application. We also suggest that all parents or guardians involved in the decision making process try to attend a tour.
Campus tours provide a snapshot of daily life in The Oaks community. Tours generally last one (1) hour and fifteen (15) minutes and are held on the following mornings, beginning in September. Reservations are required as space is limited. You will automatically be invited to a tour after filling out our inquiry form.
Campus tours begin promptly at 9:30 a.m. with check in with our security team at 9:15 a.m. Tours generally last one (1) hour and fifteen (15) minutes. Reservations are limited. You can reserve a spot by emailing us to Admission@OaksSchool.org.
We have the following tours available.
- Thursday, September 17, 2020
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020
- Thursday, October 1, 2020
- Wednesday, October 7, 2020
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020
- Thursday, October 22, 2020
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020
- Thursday, November 19, 2020
- Wednesday, December 2, 2020
- Thursday, December 10, 2020
- Wednesday, December 16, 2020
FRIDAY ASSEMBLY and MINI FAMILY TOUR
Contact Admission@OaksSchool.Org for dates.
Bring your child for a Friday Assembly and Café Friday or attend solo. Tanynya, Director of Admission will give you and your child a tour of the specialist classrooms and the Kindergarten Cottage.