Please note: After January 21st, we will be in rolling admissions. Please fill out an inquiry form and we will reach out to you via email about next steps.
1. SUBMIT AN INQUIRY FORM2. SCHEDULE A CONVERSATION WITH OUR DIRECTOR OF ADMISSION3. ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION
4. SUBMIT AN APPLICATION - DUE JANUARY 21, 2022
5. HAVE YOUR PRESCHOOL SUBMIT RECOMMENDATION FORMS
6. SUBMIT TUITION ASSISTANCE APPLICATION, IF APPLICABLE - DUE JANUARY 21, 2022
7. MEET WITH US FOR A PARENT/GUARDIAN INTERVIEW8. APPLICATION DECISION NOTIFICATIONS ARE SENT - MARCH 11, 2022
9. NEW STUDENT REPLY & CONTRACT SUBMISSIONS - DUE MARCH 18, 2022
Reservations are required for all admission events and can be made by emailing Admission@OaksSchool.org.
VIRTUAL PARENT/GUARDIAN PANELS
These panels are an opportunity to hear from different community members about their experiences at our school and their insights for prospective families.
- October 5, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.
- November 16, 2021 at 12:00 p.m.
- February 23, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
DEMYSTIFYING THE TUITION ASSISTANCE PROCESS FOR INDEPENDENT SCHOOL SEMINAR - October 12, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Due to the rising cost of K-12 education, The Oaks School hosts this seminar to provide information to families as they consider school choices. This event is intended for and open to any parent or caregiver considering applying to any K-12 independent schools.
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE - December 7, 2021 at 5:30 p.m.
Our Open House provides an opportunity to learn more about The Oaks curriculum and program in depth through conversations with our faculty, students, and families.
ANTI-BIAS WORK AT THE OAKS: THE PAST 10 YEARS, OUR CURRENT INITIATIVES, & NEXT STEPS - January 19, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Learn more about how The Oaks has created an anti-bias curriculum and continues to build an inclusive community. Please note, this event is virtual and will occur over Zoom.