Please note: All events are currently virtual following the most up-to-date guidance from the Los Angeles Department of Public Health.
1. SUBMIT AN INQUIRY FORM2. SCHEDULE A CONVERSATION WITH OUR DIRECTOR OF ADMISSION3. ATTEND AN INFORMATION SESSION
4. SUBMIT AN APPLICATION - DUE JANUARY 21, 2022
5. HAVE YOUR PRESCHOOL SUBMIT RECOMMENDATION FORMS
6. SUBMIT TUITION ASSISTANCE APPLICATION, IF APPLICABLE - DUE JANUARY 21, 2022
7. MEET WITH US FOR A PARENT/GUARDIAN INTERVIEW8. APPLICATION DECISION NOTIFICATIONS ARE SENT - MARCH 11, 2022
9. NEW STUDENT REPLY & CONTRACT SUBMISSIONS - DUE MARCH 18, 2022
Reservations are required for all admission events and can be made by emailing Admission@OaksSchool.org.
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE - December 7, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. CLICK HERE to reserve your spot
Our Open House provides an opportunity to learn more about The Oaks curriculum and program in depth through conversations with our faculty, students, and families.
CONVERSATION WITH OUR DIRECTOR OF ADMISSION
Learn more about what is unique about The Oaks and ask the questions you need answered to move forward in the process. Please note, these meetings are virtual and will take place over Zoom. Reservations can be made by emailing Admission@OaksSchool.org.
VIRTUAL PARENT/GUARDIAN PANELS
These panels are an opportunity to hear our current families share about their experiences and insights.
- October 5, 2021 at 12:00 P.M.
- November 16, 2021 at 12:00 P.M.
- January 25, 2022 at 12:00 P.M.
- February 22, 2022 at 12:00 P.M.
DEMYSTIFYING THE TUITION ASSISTANCE PROCESS FOR INDEPENDENT SCHOOL SEMINAR - October 12, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
Due to the rising cost of K-12 education, The Oaks School hosts this seminar to provide information to families as they consider school choices. This event is intended for and open to any parent or caregiver considering applying to any K-12 independent schools.
ANTI-BIAS EDUCATION NIGHT - January 19, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.
Learn more about how The Oaks has created a curriculum that honors multiple perspectives and continues to build an inclusive community.
MULTICULTURAL RECEPTION - February 17, 2022 at 5:00 p.m.