- The Oaks serves a population of approximately 150 students, Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- Each class is led by one full-time lead teacher and one full-time associate teacher. Kindergarten has two associate teachers.
- All students participate in Art, Drama, Music and Physical Education.
- The student/teacher ratio is on average 11:1.
- The Oaks School is pleased to designate a high percentage of our annual budget to financial assistance.
At The Oaks, we believe we enrich the lives of our students and our community by reflecting diversity in as many ways as we can, honoring differences of religion, culture, ethnicity, economics, life styles and learning styles. Our graduates leave here as committed learners, imaginative problem solvers, and thoughtful members of their communities who succeed in a variety of academic environments, including:
Archer School for Girls
The Buckley School
Millikan Middle School
New Roads School
Pacific Hills School
Turning Point School
Walter Reed Middle School
The Waverly School
The Wesley School
Willows Community School